About Guardian Elite Medical Services
Guardian Elite Medical Services is an ambulance company in Las Vegas, NV that performs over 3,000 ambulance transports annually, provides medical coverage to over 600 special annually, and deploys to large disasters including wildfires and hurricanes. We handle primarily interfacility transports within the City of Las Vegas, Boulder City, and Federal Facilities; however we do provide 911 responses under a mutual aid agreement in the City of Las Vegas.
CPR and First Aid instructors teach courses in accordance with the standards set by the American Heart Association or the American Safety and Health Institute.
CPR and First Aid Instructors are required to have the following credentials:
- CPR and First Aid Instructor Certification
- Basic Life Support
- Valid Nevada Drivers License (within 30 days of hire)
Full time of Guardian Elite Medical Services are afforded the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental/vision insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Up to 60 hours of sick leave per year
- Up to 120 hours of vacation leave per year
- Uniform allowance
- Paid CMEs
- Ask about our sign on bonus!