About Guardian Elite Medical Services
Guardian Elite Medical Services is an ambulance company in Las Vegas, NV that performs over 3,000 ambulance transports annually, provides medical coverage to over 600 special annually, and deploys to large disasters including wildfires and hurricanes. We handle primarily interfacility transports within the City of Las Vegas, Boulder City, and Federal Facilities; however we do provide 911 responses under a mutual aid agreement in the City of Las Vegas.
Ambulance Dispatchers serve as the hub of information flow within the company. Dispatchers:
- Receives calls from clients, employees, facilities, and the public.
- Documents received data in a Computer Automated Dispatch (CAD) system and other reports.
- Reports information to managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Are responsible for ambulance deployments throughout the Las Vegas Valley.
Ambulance Dispatchers are required to have the following credentials:
- Emergency Medical Dispatcher (EMD) certification from International Association of Emergency Dispatch (IAED)
- Basic Life Support
- Valid Nevada Drivers License (within 30 days of hire)
- ICS 100, 200
- NIMS 700,800
- Hazmat Awareness
- Complete 6 week company dispatch training
Full time of Guardian Elite Medical Services are afforded the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental/vision insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Up to 60 hours of sick leave per year
- Up to 120 hours of vacation leave per year
- Uniform allowance
- Paid CMEs
- Ask about our sign on bonus!