About Guardian Elite Medical Services
Guardian Elite Medical Services is an ambulance company in Las Vegas, NV that performs over 3,000 ambulance transports annually, provides medical coverage to over 600 special annually, and deploys to large disasters including wildfires and hurricanes. We handle primarily interfacility transports within the City of Las Vegas, Boulder City, and Federal Facilities; however we do provide 911 responses under a mutual aid agreement in the City of Las Vegas.
The Special Events Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations at special events. Duties include:
- Supervising EMTs, AEMTs, and Paramedics assigned to special events.
- Setting up and taking down medical stations at special events.
- Training new staff members in company procedures.
- Ensuring that documentation submitted by employees is correct.
- Assigning equipment and vehicles to staff members.
- Completing written briefings in the form of Emergency Action Plans and Event Sheets, which outline special event details, to staff members.
- Covers special events as needed.
- Assists in finding employee coverage for special events.
- Works on an ambulance in periods of high demand.
Paramedics are required to have the following credentials:
- NREMT or State Certification as an EMT, AEMT, or Paramedic
- Basic Life Support
- EVOC or equivalent (within 6 months of hire)
- SNHD Ambulance Attendant’s License (within 30 days of hire)
- Valid Nevada Drivers License (within 30 days of hire)
- ICS 100, 200
- NIMS 700,800
- Hazmat Awareness
Full time of Guardian Elite Medical Services are afforded the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental/vision insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Up to 60 hours of sick leave per year
- Up to 120 hours of vacation leave per year
- Uniform allowance
- Paid CMEs
- Ask about our sign on bonus!