About Guardian Elite Medical Services
Guardian Elite Medical Services is an ambulance company in Las Vegas, NV that performs over 3,000 ambulance transports annually, provides medical coverage to over 600 special annually, and deploys to large disasters including wildfires and hurricanes. We handle primarily interfacility transports within the City of Las Vegas, Boulder City, and Federal Facilities; however we do provide 911 responses under a mutual aid agreement in the City of Las Vegas.
AEMTs respond on an ambulance to calls for service and treat patients in accordance with company guidelines, state protocols, and best practices in medicine.
AEMTs are required to have the following credentials:
- NREMT or State Certification as an AEMT
- Basic Life Support
- EVOC or equivalent (within 6 months of hire)
- SNHD Ambulance Attendant’s License (within 30 days of hire)
- Valid Nevada Drivers License (within 30 days of hire)
- ICS 100, 200
- NIMS 700,800
- Hazmat Awareness
Full time of Guardian Elite Medical Services are afforded the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental/vision insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Up to 60 hours of sick leave per year
- Up to 120 hours of vacation leave per year
- 12 hour shifts. Full time staff members commit to working 3 set days per week. Part time staff members commit to working 1 or 2 set days per week.
- Uniform allowance
- Paid CMEs
- Ask about our sign on bonus!